It may be hard to believe but the reflexology can also help you lose weight. In fact, it is a nice way to do this and is very popular. They can use different pressure points on the feet to trigger a variety of responses in our body that are conducive to weight loss.
The following steps show how to lose weight complementing a weight loss program with reflexology, thus safely lose weight and achieve desired weight faster.
Foot reflex points that will help us lose weight
To lose weight using reflexology is necessary to find pressure points that correspond to the spleen and digestive organs. To achieve our goal we must work these reflex points for at least five minutes every day.
- Support the left foot with the right hand and use your left thumb to work the reflection of the spleen. (In the drawing is the green area that is located on the outer edge of the foot) Stimulation of spleen reduces hunger.
- Working the reflex points of the stomach and pancreas taking care of the left foot with the right hand and pushing each point with the left thumb. When you reach the outer limit of the area reflects, switch hands and work the reflex points in the opposite direction. Stimulation of these points allows the body to absorb more nutrients from the food you eat, so even though we are eating less food, we get the maximum nutritional value of what they are eating.
- We must remember work reflection point gallbladder because stores bile, digestive fluid secreted continuously our liver. Bile emulsifies fats of partially digested food, leading to weight loss.
- Excite the endocrine glands that promote balanced secretion of hormones and regulate appetite. The endocrine glands are responsible for our stress response, so that by applying pressure on reflex points thyroid (at the base of the big toe), the pituitary gland (in the center of the bottom of the big toe ) and adrenal glands (between waist and diaphragm) help balance the emotional and physiological stress. The less stress we have, the easier we will continue with the diet.
- Having good quality sleep each night working relaxation points
- Working with the right thumb along the diaphragm line, from the inside to the outside edge of the right foot.
- While we do this, move your fingers back and forth helped by the left thumb.
- Slowly bring the right along the diaphragm line whenever toes lean thumb.
Tips (Acupressure Points for Weight Loss)
- The use of reflexology to lose weight should not completely replace other methods to do so; It should always be a complement. It is desirable to maintain a diet and exercise program to help achieve our weight loss goals through reflexology.
- If you've decided to use a professional reflexologist diet. You can complement applying yourself reflexology sessions several times a week. Your reflexologist can help meet expectations with a plan to help you between sessions. This will vary depending on your weight loss goals, the condition of your body, your stress levels and the amount of time they have been above the desired weight.
- Weight loss is accelerating and is easier to maintain your ideal weight if you sleep at least seven hours each night.